- On-line court booking is required for all court reservations
- There is a MAXIMUM of one hour of singles or two hours of doubles per day. Members can book courts 7 days in advance with a maximum of five bookings per week . If the player has already reached the maximum of five bookings in a week, on the day the player does not have a court booking, a court booking can be made on the SAME day but not in advance if there is an empty court (allowing 7 days of bookings per week). More than one court booking in a day is not permitted. This is to ensure equitable access for all members. The clock resets at Sunday at 12:01 am.
Example: Deb has court bookings for five days of the week. On the day she doesn't have a court booking, if there are empty courts, she can book a court that same day. If she has a court booking that day, even if there are empty courts an additional court booking is not allowed.
- As per the authorization our club has received, doubles can now be played.
- Court bookings can be done 7 days in advance.
- Courts booked on-line but not used will be monitored.
- Courts reserved for the Club Pro, leagues and special events will be so designated.
- Courts can be cancelled up to the time of booking. Cancelling courts within the 24 hours prior to the reservation should only be done due to inclement weather or unforeseeable circumstances and will be monitored.
- Use of a ball machine is restricted to court 1 or 2. Use of any other courts will only be permitted at the discretion of the Club Pro.
- Only the Club Pro, Assistant Club Pro and the Junior Director can provide lessons on the courts.