Proper tennis attire is to be worn by members and guests
Proper non-marking footwear must be worn
- Parents are responsible for behavior of their children on club premises.
Please use Court Etiquette at all times which includes:
- not coming on a court while ‘play’ is in session
- not going along the back of a court while play is in session – this is very important as players may not be aware of a person behind them and may inadvertently make contact with a person with their racquet during a swing
- Any problems should be directed to a member of the Board of Directors, or the Club Pro.
Memberships are NOT transferable or saleable
Membership fees will only be refunded at the discretion of the Board
- A member using a ball machine is restricted to court 2
- No signs are to be posted without the consent of the Board of Directors.
- Coaching is only allowed by the Club Pro or designate.
$10.00 for adults and $5.00 for juniors will be prepaid by the member
Playing via the court booking system; otherwise the court cannot be booked
- Guests may play ONLY three (3) times per season.
- A member may have ONLY three (3) guests per season.
||Courts can be booked from 7 am to 11:00 pm each day.
Singles can be booked for 1 hour; Doubles can be booked for 2 hours
All the players' names including the guest names must be entered before
the court can be booked. Courts can be booked 7 days in advance.
- The Clubhouse clock is the official time.
Courts reserved for league play or coaching will be so designated
Check the court booking page for the reserved / pre booked courts.
- Courts booked on line and not used will be monitored
WE ASK ALL MEMBERS TO OBSERVE THESE RULES,
SO EVERYONE CAN ENJOY THE CLUB
APPLEBY BOARD OF DIRECTORS