Proper tennis attire is to be worn by members and guests. Shirts must be worn on the courts.
Proper non-marking footwear must be worn
- Parents are responsible for behavior of their children on club premises.
Please use Court Etiquette at all times which includes:
- not coming on a court while ‘play’ is in session
- not going along the back of a court while play is in session – this is very important as players may not be aware of a person behind them and may inadvertently make contact with a person with their racquet during a swing
- Any problems should be directed to a member of the Board of Directors, or the Club Pro.
Memberships are NOT transferable or saleable
Membership fees will only be refunded at the discretion of the Board
- Members may only play with a maximum of 6 balls. Baskets of balls may be used if the adjacent court is empty.
- No excessive shouting or swearing and no spitting.
- No signs are to be posted without the consent of the Board of Directors.
- Coaching is only allowed by the Club Pro or designate.
$10.00 for adults and $5.00 for juniors will be prepaid by the member
Playing via the court booking system; otherwise the court cannot be booked
- Guests may play ONLY three (3) times per season.
- A member may have ONLY three (3) guests per season.
||Courts can be booked from 7 am to 11:00 pm each day.
Singles can be booked for 1 hour; Doubles can be booked for 2 hours
All the players' names including the guest names must be entered before
the court can be booked. Courts can be booked 7 days in advance.
- The Clubhouse clock is the official time.
Courts reserved for league play or coaching will be so designated
Check the court booking page for the reserved / pre booked courts.
- Courts booked on line and not used will be monitored
WE ASK ALL MEMBERS TO OBSERVE THESE RULES,
SO EVERYONE CAN ENJOY THE CLUB
Rule breaking is monitored, warnings given and consequences may be issued at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
APPLEBY BOARD OF DIRECTORS