- On-line court booking is required for all court reservations
- There is a maximum of one hour of singles or two hours of doubles per day and five bookings per week. This is to ensure equitable access for all members. The clock resets at Sunday at 12:01 am.
- Court bookings can be done 7 days in advance.
- Courts booked on-line but not used will be monitored.
- Courts reserved for the Club Pro, leagues and special events will be so designated.
Courts for the prime time of Monday-Friday 8:00-11:00 am cannot be booked on-line. These courts are considered "Open Play. No on-line booking". A white board is available and members must sign up their names and their start time. The board is divided by court and each row has a time. Play is limited to 60 minutes if other players are waiting.
Example: R. Federer arrives at 9:10 and court 4 is open. D. Shapovalov arrives at 9:45 and signs up for court 4 at 10:15.
||R. Federer 9:15
||K. Nishikori 9:30
||R. Nadal 10:15
- Courts can be cancelled up to the time of booking. Cancelling courts within the 24 hours prior to the reservation should only be done due to inclement weather or unforeseeable circumstances and will be monitored.
- Use of a ball machine is restricted to court 1 or 2. Use of any other courts will only be permitted at the discretion of the Club Pro.
- When using a ball basket, members are requested to book court 1 or 2 if available. If court 1 or 2 are not available, every effort should be made to pick up balls before they roll on to other courts. This is a safety issue for players. If this does not occur, the club pro will be notified and you will be requested to refrain from using a ball basket.
- Only the Club Pro, Assistant Club Pro and the Junior Director can provide lessons on the courts.