Rules of Play and Member Expectations, reflecting Covid-19 Impacts
Appleby Tennis Club will follow the Provincial Government, Municipal Government and public health advise regarding Covid-19. Safety precautions will be in place to keep our members and the community safe, minimizing the spread of the virus.
Players will be required to agree to the Rules of Play and Member Expectations before booking a court.
We will follow the province, city and Tennis Canada recommendations and our Board of Directors will review and update the rules and expectations on a regular basis.
Rules of Play:
- Players must book online before play. Walk-ons will not be permitted.
- Guests are permitted on a limited basis (see "Court Booking"in the "Information" dropdown).
- A parent/guardian may accompany junior players.
- Access to the clubhouse and washrooms will be available. Masking is optional.
- Access to the water fountain is limited to bottle filling only.
- The defibrillator and first aid supplies can be found inside the clubhouse doors above the water cooler.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Physical contact with other members should be limited.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow
- Bring your own water bottle (can be filled from the cooler in the clubhouse).
Please follow rules posted at the gate entrance, clubhouse doors, washrooms and on the courts.