Attention Appleby Tennis Club Members
- The 2023 adult membership capacity limit had been reached. Non-members can add their names to the membership waitlist (see above). Junior memberships are still available.
- The 2023 outdoor tennis season is coming (obviously weather dependent). The ATC Board will monitor the governmental and OTA guidelines related to the pandemic and will communicate the status to members via email and this website.
- Members are reminded that prior to playing for the first time, they must agree to adhere to the Rules of Play and Member Expectations. This will be via a check box in the secure members area of our website.
- The updated Rules of Play and Member Expectations can also be found in the "Information" tab of our website at the "Covid-19 Impacts" dropdown location.
- The new gate access code can be found at the "Home" page of the secure members area (i.e. after signin to book a court).
- Guests will be permitted on a limited basis (see "Club Rules" and "Court Booking" in the "Information" dropdown).
- Hope to see you on the courts. Stay safe.
The Appleby Tennis Club offers yearly summer memberships with no additional court fees. There are 6 courts and a recently renovated club house with washroom facilities. Adrian Tollstam is the club pro and offers a wide range of programming for members of all levels and ages.